Thursday, March 15, 2012

Madness

Yes. My life is madness, but I'm talkin' 'bout MARCH MADNESS!

My Veeeeeeee-Ohhhhhhhhhhh-Ellllllllllllllllllllllle-Ssssssssssss didn't make the big dance. They were invited to the small dance...what's that tourney called? Oh Yea. NIT. They're ballin' over there at the NIT and one of our players - Swiperboy Woolridge - threw down some beats about it. Don't be jealous that your team's players just ball, ours ball and throw down beats.

Regardless of where my rappin' ballers are, the big dance starts today! I watch a handful of games throughout the year, but I really get excited about March Madness. It is so exciting to fill out the bracket and buy into the hype of the Cinderella team and who will beat who. I just wish I could take off work and post up in sports bar for the next two days and really swim in the excitement.

We have a bracket pool here at work and proceeds go to a charity. We're philanthropic, but the winner does get a prize. Maybe a toy dump truck or some clean water. Lame engineer joke. Sorry.

In the spirit of the festivities taking over the television for the next two weeks, I baked for my work peeps!

Happy Madness!



No comments: