Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Today I'm linking up to Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday over at This Kind of Love. This week...



SPRING!!!!
Ahhh - I just cannot get enough of the beautiful blooming flowers and trees and the warmth from the sweet, sweet sunshine. Though I could deal with less pollen.... ha!

 Fun weekend'o celebrating St. Patty's Day with the neighbors and friends!
Dan McGuiness was the happening place and we were right there in the middle of the fun.



2012 Boating Season has begun! Our neighbors bought a pontoon and were so kind to let us tag along with them on the lake on Sunday.
Looking forward to many, many more trips this summer.





I'm loving Results Fitness!
And, I'm loving that they had a Groupon and I scored some very affordable classes! JDoss has done it again - she discovered another work out in which I have fallen in love! Results Fitness opened up in a beautiful home near Music Row.
The Results Class is wicked tough - but so awesome!
It's like a last chance work out from the Biggest Loser! 
*mark off another item on the 30 before 30!

  
I found this little beauty on Etsy! I think it'll be a nice little accent to my Kors watch -
 don't you?
 *shake your head yes...*


IT'S CRAWFISH SEASON!!!!!!
 

It's also REI dividend check time!
If you're an REI member, you get a little percentage of your spending back each Spring.
We're going this evening to buy a bike rack for my car so we can take them along when we travel.



Speaking of travel....
you know, it'll be nice to have that rack to carry our bikes to ride at the BEACH!
I'm loving that we booked our annual Easter trip to the Gulf yesterday!
(hence the frequent attendance to Results Fitness :))
14 days and a wake up!

Happy Hump Day, folks!



3 comments:

Kit said...

Love love love that necklace

Jamie said...

Have a great time at the Gulf!

Anonymous said...

Can i post here my blog to? I did a blog, a simple blog of jobs to work on internet whitout invest, all for free. Here: https://freewebsitesofearningspayingindollar.blogspot.pt/

Thank you if you could stay my blog here i aprecciate! Sucesses to you!