Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Let's Catch up, Shall We?

Well, I have already fallen behind and failed miserable on my 30 before 30 item of blogging. Oops.

Where have I been?

 Cheering on the V-O-L-S at Thompson Bowling Arena.

Meeting Henry Sanders for the first time and
spending quality time with some quality friends.

 He liked me.... I promise. (maybe I'm not cut out for motherhood just yet....)


On February 5th, I said goodbye to one of the greatest men that I have ever met. My sweet Papa Doc went to his forever home in Heaven to join my Gran. Though he is and will be greatly missed, I know he is celebrating a wonderful life and smiling down on us until we meet again.

 I leaned on these two very strong women and grew to love them with a greater appreciation.

Celebrated the life and legacy of Papa Doc with my family.
We're blessed beyond measure.



Met Mickey and had a much needed girls weekend with my dear college friends at the Happiest Place on Earth - Disney World!


 Juicing.... 

 Enjoying several fun nights out in Nashville...


 Loving on my Papa....


 Met up for Puryear Family Cousins weekend in Little Rock, AR!
My heart is full.

Celebrating our 4th Anniversary!! -
on the same day that JWood ran his first official 5k! :)


 I took my cousin, Stephen, on a little 1/2 marathon run.... it was his first!
He was not able to join us for cousin's weekend because he and his lovely wife are doing amazing things on the other side of world.

Thanks to the support of my family and these lucky charms.... 
Seriously, what would I do without them?

 I finally reached my goal of running a 1/2 marathon in under 2 hours..... 1:55:15 to be exact!!!
Item # 29 on the 30 before 30 - CHECK!

Sharing some laughs and loves with this man. By the way - he's in another semester at TTU and doing so well! His favorite part of the semester thus far?
Spring Break :)

          Enjoying some lovely afternoons running with JWood at the park and visiting with some wild life... 


 Hit up a 25 mile bike ride with JWood on his new road bike....

 Making the big switch from regular pedals to clips
and fancy shoes on my bike....

Welcoming Spring to the Wood Hood!

Whew. So, I haven't been just sitting around ignoring ye old blogland.
I have - thankfully - been busy enjoying my job and living a full life,
even with its ups and downs.
My plan is not to wait until the next quarter to catch you up!
See ya real soon.... (Mickey reference :))

No comments: