Wednesday, September 30, 2009

what the.......

it's a lovely wednesday morning here in the nashvegas. i'm sipping on my coffee with pumpkin pie spice creamer {more on that in a future post} and trying to get my day started....

what does one do when they're starting on the first project of the day? well, i look to my inbox for items that have been placed there that require my attention. this morning, there is something indeed in my inbox and it did get my attention.


what the......... is that?




pass the can - i'm about to vom.

oh yes. it's a long, nasty fingernail. like - someone has got some funky nails around these parts and somehow, someway - one of them ended up in my inbox.


i wish my camera phone did it justice.

i mean, what the.......

2 comments:

Sole Matters said...

i think i would have vommed! ewwww!!

Anonymous said...

right!? disgusting!