Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tag - you're it!

I got tagged by Jenn Looney and now I have to do the same to four other people! This one is for fun! Go to your fourth picture folder and then go to the fourth picture in the folder. Write four things about the picture and then tag four other people.


1) This picture makes me laugh so hard - this is Lily in her Halloween costume in 2007. She was a beautiful mermaid!

2) Ironic that this is the picture that I had because she's on my mind today - she's getting spayed, so keep her in your prayers.

3) Lily hated this outfit - Justin and I laughed until we cried at her because she shook her head around until the hat part finally came off - the fins, she didn't mind too much.

4) Justin and I aren't planning on having children anytime soon so this is our precious baby for now. I never dreamed I would get so attached to a furry little love ball.

Now I Tag:

Rebecca Sanders

Amy Simpson

Niki Parris

Lacey Stallings

No comments: