Monday, December 8, 2008

Merry Christmas, Ya'll!

We haven't fallen off the face of the Earth - I promise. Time has really gotten away from me with Thanksgiving, my birthday, Meggan moving, and Justin wrapping up finals. (Yay!)

We had a whirlwind of a Thanksgiving doing our normal tour around Arkansas, but it was wonderful. We are so blessed to have such a great family and love the time we get to spend with them. I cannot believe we took our camera and did not take a single picture!

And, November was birthday month for me. I celebrated the big 2-6 on November 30th - in the car. We drove back from Arkansas on my birthday but I got to see all of my family that day so it made it worth while. I had an amazing birthday - I am truly one spoiled girl. I got great gifts from my family and friends and I got to have dinner at my favorite- La Paz - with Kelly, Jess, and Megs! Love you, all!

We have been in the Christmas spirit at our house - our tree is up and I'm loving it! Christmas is my favorite time of the year!

And, most importantly - Justin is wrapping up his finals this week! Yay! He'll be completely done on Thursday and will not have to go back until the middle of January. I'm so thankful that one more semester is behind him and he's doing such a great job!

No comments: