Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Honor Life

Today is a very special day set aside to honor the lives of those brave men and women who have served our country in the military. I always remember Veterans Day growing up but I never fully understood all of the sacrifice these Veterans have made until latley. Our country is at war and our military is doing their jobs to keep us safe. Today hits very close to home to me, as I am married to a Veteran. So, today - find a soldier and thank them for their sacrificing duty. Justin - thank you for your service and I am so thankful that you are with us today.

Along with honoring the lives of the soldiers in our military, today I also honor the life of Miss Loma Essex. I was lucky to have known this sweet soul and kind spirit as a sister in Alpha Gamma Delta. Loma has been ill for quite some time and went to rest and be an angel in Heavan yesterday. Loma - you will be missed! My thoughts and prayers go out to the Essex family.

No comments: