Wednesday, April 21, 2010

bed wetter.




the picture above pretty much sums up my life right now. 

i wet the bed. 

am i the only 20something female in america that is having night sweats these days? 
oh my - it's AWFUL. 

most of the time, i'm freezing. i keep sweaters in my car just in case. 
i wear a light jacket year'round, especially in restaurants. i'm pretty sure they keep restaurants, malls, movie theaters, pretty much all public places set on arctic. 

but at night - i turn into an oven.
an oven that sweats. 

thank goodness i have a king size bed. that way - when i "wet" my area, i can roll over to the dry middle. 

i sweat more at night than i do on a 13.1 mile run in the middle of july. no joke. 
does this mean that my metabolism is working overtime in my sleep? 
yes? oh ok, good. 

does anyone know why this is happening? 
my beauty sleep is being terribly interrupted. 
suggestions? advice? 

2 comments:

ashley said...

i have the same problem. i like radiate heat at night. grant hates it, although i don't blame him! i'm super jealous of your king bed and i have no idea why or how to make it stop!

Melanie said...

"No storm" dance. I love it. I'm pacing the 2:15 group. So if you see someone at the start with a giant 2:15 sign, chances are good it's me. There's one other person doing the same time in a different corral. Right now I'm scheduled in 18 but it may change.