Monday, April 19, 2010

13508

I'm confirmed. My number is #13508. Let's do this. 

We're 4 days and a wake up from the Country Music 1/2 Marathon! 



This has been a very long training session; but, it has been so much fun and I feel like I'm prepared.
 
I have been doing the cloudy-but-not-raining-cool-race-day-morning 
dance for the past week. 
Apparently, it's not work and I just need to quit viewing the weather forecast on my phone/computer/television. 

Rain or shine - the day is quickly approaching. 
Fruit, veggies, protein, water, and CARBS are on my to-do list this week. 
Among loving on my husband. More on that to come. 

Happy Monday! Send strong, fast vibes my way!





2 comments:

The Tarbutton Blog said...

Hey girl! I am running in this race on Sat too! If you see a girl laying on the side of the road it's me...way and please step right over me:0)

Katy

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...I'll be running like cool water in this!

NOT!!!