Wednesday, January 6, 2010

proud auntie m


one of the most special happenings over my christmas break was getting to meet my newest "niece," sydney!!

jwood and i spend christmas eve and day at my mom's house in memphis. christmas in dixie! anywho. i got the usual "merry christmas!!" texts that morning but the most exciting one was the one from my friend nat that said -
"sydney is coming today! karin is in the hospital right now!" shut up.

we weren't expecting miss sydney's arrival until new year's eve, not christmas day!

i knew karin was having the little one in memphis!!! so, i took a shot in the dark and sent karin a text asking if i could come see her after we wrapped up gifts and breakfast at my mom's.
surprisingly - she sent me a text back from the hospital!
said she was doing great, and that she'd love to see me. yay!

miss sydney was born at 11:30ish on christmas day and i got to meet her and see her beautiful parents at 12:30! she was not even an hour old. it was so special to be able to see one of my very best friends on such a special day.
congrats, karin, chris & big sister regan!!!
your auntie m loves you!

No comments: