Thursday, September 10, 2009

is it friday yet?

earlier in the week, i was super thankful for a short week. this has been the longest short week EVER! today has been super sluggish because i didn't make it to bed until midnight last night after winding down from our riveting kickball game!

i got this lovely little cartoon from jess this morning ...... i didn't look quite like this little guy, but close. our Wolf Pack team won ..... the sportsmanship award for the night. we definitely did not win the game. in fact, we got beat by the 10 run rule. you know - the rule that says if you're getting your rear spanked by more than 10 runs - they call the game for fear it could go on all night? yes. that rule. ha! but, we had a blast and we are all looking forward to next week!
and, i'm ticked!!! my beloved blackberry has a virus!?! maybe it was licking a pig and contracted the H1N1 or some crap. so, now i have to go have the thing wiped clean and start all over. this is a P-A-I-N in the arse, my friends. this small addiction that i have to this little device is enough to make me catch a virus. the i've-been-without-my-blackberry-for-an-hour virus. terrible. i'm taking the little stinker in soon to have it fixed. can't be without my lifeline....

what does one do when they find out that their blackberry has a virus while on west end ave. at lunchtime? oh yes. tasti d lite! this was my first trip to tasti since it opened in nashville. i wish i would have kept that treasure a hidden treasure - it was too yummy! it's "healthy" ice cream, right? healthy schmelthy. who gives a flip. my freggin' phone has a virus. ha!


alas, tomorrow is friday. tonight is the first Titans game of the season. Go Titans!!!! JWood gets out of class at 5:30 today - actually home before the sun sets. there are a few things in which to be thankful. so there - there's my weak attempt at a thankful thursday.

{my phone is still broken. ha! ....}

No comments: