Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Heart Is Full.

My heart is so full it is about to burst.



Bobbi and Josh, two of my very good friends, welcomed Miss Layni Isabella Kirtley into this world yesterday at noon. She weighed a whopping 7lbs. 4oz.

I cannot wait to get to central Arkansas to see this little princess! And by princess, I'm serious. Bobbi and Josh have worked so hard on Layni's room to make it just as Bobbi had envisioned. It's all pink, all girl, and all too precious!

My friend Natalie was able to go visit Bobbi just two days before Layni's arrival and took a picture of 40 week preggo Bobbi in Layni's room.

Ah - I am so happy for them and thankful that all went well yesterday. I love you, Bobbi, Josh, and Miss Layni!

Layni, I'm looking so forward to meeting you and the future ahead of you! You're a special little lady and are loved by all of your Aunties!


No comments: