Monday, April 20, 2009

Meggan: The Smart One

Have I mentioned how freggin' awesome my sister is? Well, if you haven't met her - you're missing out. I must toot her little horn - I can't believe I haven't done this before now.

Meggan is a smarty pants. She's been working in the financial planning industry for about a year and a half and has learned so much and been pretty successful thus far. She started out at the UBS office in Little Rock and then transferred after a year to the office here in Nashville. Since she's been here, she's gained so much confidence and has a great crew of bosses and co-workers that fully appreciate and encourage her.

After the first quarter that she was here in Nashville, she was given honorable mention for the Client Services Associate award. This quarter - SHE WON! Winning sounds pretty lucky - I should say that she earned the title of Most Outstanding CSA in the Nashville UBS branch for the first quarter of 2009 - the worst quarter for the economy as of late. She was presented with a huge trophy that has a gold plaque with her name engraved on it and will pass it to the next CSA to earn it next quarter, unless she "wins" again!

I am so proud of her and all of her accomplishments! Way to go, Sis! :)

No comments: