Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Go Green!

Though Justin and I are not huge tree huggers, we do love the outdoors and love all of the adventures that this Earth has given us - from mountain hiking, to fishing, to boating, to firefly watching, to planting flowers in our yard - we love the outdoors.
Thus, we love the Earth - I suppose. We're not crazy, fanatic, organic, reducers - but we should be. We do our small part by taking those reusable bags to the grocery store (when we remember) and throw all that we can into the green trash bin outside, instead of the brown one. We try... I guess. But, we could always do better.
Today - I'm honoring our Earth and going to try to do better. I have some flowers at home anxiously awaiting my arrival to be nestled into my little garden.

I charge you all - Reuse. Reduce. Recycle! Get outside and enjoy this Earth - it's our home, afterall. I don't think we can get replacements....

***
Not only is it Earth Day - it's Administrative Assistant's Day as well. So, to all of my dear readers and friends out there who share the same hard earned title as me - CHEERS! To us, I suppose. I'm very thankful to have my job, especially in this day and time. I'm fortunate to have a great group of folks that I can call my bosses and co-workers. I even got flowers today - first time ever on Admin. Day! (my camera battery is dead or I'd post a picture.) I stinkin' love these little bits humor.

No comments: