Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hometown Hero



It's amazing what that addicting little tool they call Facebook can do to reconnect old friends and family. One of my friends from good ole Dumas High School, J.D. Hardin, is one of those people that I have been able to catch up with via "The" Facebook. He actually graduated the same year as Justin - 10 years ago this year. :) I was so excited to hear/see/read, whatever the means is on Facebook, that he will be appearing on the long time favorite game show Wheel of Fortune tonight! He taped the show a few weeks ago and it's finally airing tonight. J.D. has not posted any information regarding the outcome to the show tonight or if he was the big winner - but, it'll be so much fun to watch a familiar face on TV. So, if you're around your television tonight around 6:30 - join the proud Dumasians in cheering on our hometown favorite! J.D. - if you're by chance reading this - BEST OF LUCK!!




***


And, it's one of my favorite times of the year! March Madness is in full swing! Although my UT teams were quickly knocked out of the Big Dance, I'm still doing well in my bracket here at work. I actually picked 15 out of the Sweet 16 - so, I won that round. Whoop! Tonight, the Memphis Tigers play Mizzou - GO TIGERS! I've picked them to go all the way!

No comments: