Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Safari Pet Resort

This weekend, Lily had her first appointment at the Safari Pet Resort in Murfreesboro. My cousin, Seth and his soon-to-be wife Angela, recommended this company for grooming. I've been looking for a new place to take Lily since our last adventures at PetSmart where they butchered her haircut, shaved her, and nicked her little paw. I was very unhappy with them and was looking for some place new when they told me about Safari Pet Resort. Let me tell you, this place was amazing. I wanted to stay with Lily and get pampered with her! She was a bit nervous when I dropped her off but was content when I picked her up. The staff was so friendly and the environment was great! She enjoyed the"Ultimate Safari" which included getting her teeth brushed, having a jacuzzi bath, nails trimmed, hair cut and blown dry and some little pink bows! They did a great job - she's so soft and her cut was perfect! And, it was the same price as PetSmart - we will definitely be going back! Thanks, Safari Pet Resort!



She thought she looked like a princess!

No comments: