Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President of the United States of America, Barak Obama

Inaguration 2009, President Barak Obama


Well, folks. Here we go!
Today, January 20, 2009, will go down as one of the most memorable days in history. Children will forever learn of this day in thier history classes and most will remember this Inaguration as the most televised and media frenzied Inaguration ever. Although Barak Obama was not my first choice as President, I'm hopful and eager to see what he will do to improve this country in which we live. I cannot even begin to imagine the amount of stress that comes with the oath that will be taken in just a few short minutes. So as of today, I committ to pray for President Obama, this country, and its future. I hope for only the best and most success for our leader. I cannot help but be proud to be an American and feel a bit patriotic on such a monentous time in our lives. God Bless and Good Luck, President Obama.

No comments: