Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!!!




This week has been an exciting week and it's only Wednesday! Meggan found out on Monday that she was chosen for a position and is transferring with UBS Financial Services from Little Rock, AR to Nashville, TN!!!! I'm so very excited to have her here in Nashville with me! I think she is really going to enjoy Music City and I couldn't be happier to have my best friend in the same city as me! :D Congratulations, Sis!



Last night was Ladies Night - 80's Night at the Melting Pot in Nashville. If you're not familiar with the Melting Pot, you should get acquainted. Now. http://www.meltingpot.com/ It is a fondue spot that I have grown to love - I mean, what's not to love about melted cheese and chocolate? Hello!


And, what's more fun than one of your favorite spots with your favorite girlfriends dressed up in your favorite decade? Nothing. Yup. We had a ball! The fondue was tasty and the company was fantastic. Like, totally enjoy the photos!


Kelly and Me - totally rad.

Sad part - I only had to purchase the tights, the rest I had in the closet.

Allison was a big fan of her "Ninja Turtle" cocktail!

Katie was much excited to be out and about!

Little Sister & Adopted Little Sister

Best buds now living in Nashville!


Umm, yea. We ate it all.


A-MAZING.

Two Peas In a Pod.


I had a blast, ladies!


"There's a fine line between and outfit and a get-up" - The Women















No comments: