Friday, April 25, 2008

Blog 101... or 100

i have recently discovered several of my friends have blogs, including my sorority sister from ASU Lindsey and her husband Nathan. in her blog - she said that everyone who had a blog should do a "100 things about me" blog. so, i don't want fail in the blogging world so here goes.....
100. my full name is now Mauri Lenderman Wood
99. my first name and new last name are now the same lenght as my previous last name - makes easy for signing credit card reciepts :)
98. i am 25 years old
97. my birthday is November 30, 1982
96. i am the poster child sagittarian
95. i graduated from the university of tennessee, knoxville
94. i have a degree in communications and regret that decision every day
93. i went to arkansas state university for 2 years
92. i am an alumni of the alpha gamma delta sorority where i met my very best friends
91. my sister is my very best friend
90. my mom is my hero
89. i respect my dad for his hard work
88. i prefer warm weather over the cold
87. my favorite thing to do in the summer is go to the lake!
86. justin and i were married in jamaica on march 3
85. he is my heart
84. i love to travel
83. i want to visit europe so badly that i can taste the garlic in italy and wine in france as i type
82. i have lived in tennessee for 6 years
81. 2 of my best friends just had precious baby girls
80. i like movies but tend to fall asleep if i watch them at home
79. i have three furry babies - lily, smoky and bailey
78. i miss arkansas but not enough to move back
77. i am not a very confrontational person
76. it really takes a lot to make me mad
75. christmas is my favorite season - it's more than a holiday
74. i drive an old car '99 camry but it gets me where i need to go
73. my middle name should be "go"
72. i have always wanted to do hair like truvy on steel magnolias
71. i don't like caddy people
70. i think too many girls in one place is a bad thing
69. my husband now owns a motorcycle and i enjoy afternoon rides
68. I LOVE music
67. i went to public high school and would not have traded it for the world
66. i don't particularly like to shop
65. i'm learning to love running - there's something soothing about it
64. i like to hike
63. camping with justin is my favorite
62. i like to white water raft
61. i was born in little rock arkansas
60. i think my papa doc is the smartest man alive
59. Doe's Eat Place in Greenville, MS is by far my favorite restaurant
58. i love to dance
57. i'm not a very girly girl
56. i love getting mail
55. i love college football
54. i'm a UT athletics fan - go vols!
53. i wish justin didn't have to work and could go to school full time
52. i have a small addiction to dr. pepper that i'm trying to break with diet dr. pepper
51. justin and i just bought our very first house
50. i think i am a good friend
49. mexican food is my favorite
48. yuengling beer is my new favorite beer
47. i don't have a favorite color
46. i love american idol - sad, but true
45. i live for the next adventure
44. i have several friends in middle tennesse that i love dearly
43. i want to move back to east tennessee one day
42. i want to visit alaska to see why justin loves it so much
41. i have a new step-mother and she's great
40. i love going to church at brentwood baptist
39. it makes me happy to have a husband who loves "the big man" as much as me
38. i have made a few mistakes but am who i am because of them
37. i wished my sister lived closer
36. i wish i was closer to my girls from arkansas
35. i like dates
34. i like to get dressed up every now and again
33. i am terrified of needles
32. i love roller coasters
31. i have a 9 year old step brother
30. my mom just moved to cordova, tn
29. i miss the smell of dirt from home
28. i am enjoying my new yard and flowers
27. i am enjoying my new healthy lifestyle
26. i recently lost 30 pounds
25. i hate the NBA
24. i have a job
23. i love pictures
22. i'm terrible at returning phone calls
21. i waited tables in college and i loved it
20. i wish i could win the lottery
19. i love arkansas river sundays
18. TCBY chocolate and vanilla swirls with sprinkles are my favorite
17. i love to laugh so hard it hurts and makes me cry
16. i want to visit every continent
15. i sleep with my baby blanket every night - this is the blanket i came home from the hospital in, it even made the trip to jamaica
14. i am a people pleaser
13. i need to feel a sense of accomplishment
12. i am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful, sweet, caring, considerate, hard working man.
11. i am horrible at math
10. i am proud to be married to a US air force veteran
9. i like the sound of rain
8. i like to read
7. i love to sleep in late - even though i can't anymore
6. i love my family
5. i live for the weekend
4. i love my furry family
3. i should read my bible more
2. i strive to be 1/2 the woman that my mom is every day
1. God has truly blessed my life, I am so thankful!

No comments: