Monday, February 25, 2008

*Last Fling before the Bling*

Well, I'm about at week late in the blogger world. This blog biz has pressure! I had no idea.
Nonetheless.... February 16th was the much anticipated Bachelorette Party. You know, I'm being very non-traditional by getting married in Jamaica and forgoing the wedding hustle and bustle but the shower/party/bachelorette party was one thing I surely didn't want to miss out on. There's nothing like 15 or so of your good friends getting together to help you celebrate your future marriage and give you a few things to blush about as a "blushing bride." From a yummy dinner and cocktails at Rhumba to the fun party to the Big Bang - it was a blast!

Girls came from near and far to be with me on this hilariously entertaining and fun evening in Nashville. I'm blessed with an assortment of friends from all over. Thank you all so much!! Here are a few pictures of the evening!

No comments: