Thursday, June 10, 2010

Simpson/Joyce Wedding!

This past weekend was a glorious occasion!

There was a great reunion wedding and or union between Miss Amy and Mr. Bart!
From start to finish, it was splendid.

If you're looking for an amazing wedding location in Middle Tennessee, look no further - Carnton Plantation is the spot. I was mesmerized. The grounds were GORGEOUS... from the cabbage to the hydrangeas that are larger than my head. All of it was so well done.  


But, the bride outshown the whole location. Amy just emitted happiness
from her pores and glowed the entire time.

 becca, kate, me, kristin and chase outside of the rehearsal dinner.
it's hard to believe it was 5 years ago that we were all donning our best orange shirts and singing rocky top at the tops of our lungs....wait, we still do :)
 
 meet my date, chase!
 
 my long lost friend, will!
  the couple of honor, amy and bart.
 
 i am pretty sure that brides and champagne go hand in hand.
 
 cheers to the bride and wonderful friends.

 my little bestie, kelly and me at the reception.

 my hot date and me!

 bart is stuck with us now!

 the beautiful bride :)

 this little man was the highlite of the reception!
he struck a pose in the midst of his hot dance moves.

 i sent this pic to my forever date since he couldn't be there :(

 my long lost friend, ashley. 
it's been too long! can't wait to visit chi-town!

nothing like a load of girl singing "rocky top." 

love you, all!
let's not wait 4 years to see each other again!!

No comments: