Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Two: Songs



This is a tough one. Unlike movies, I'm obsessed with music. There is just something about a melody and striking lyrics that can stop you in your tracks, take you back to that moment in time, bring about a force that you cannot resist the urge to dance, or a tear to your eye.

I do not discriminate between genres of music; I like it all. 
To choose two songs that are my favorite is basically impossible. 

However, these are the rules. Here ya go. 

Soulshine by the Allman Brothers Band
                                                   Dixieland Delight by Alabama

I feel guilty.
Sorry Jay-Z, Marc Broussard,
Gavin DeGraw, Dave Matthews, Neyo, Luda, Soulja Boy,
George Strait, Ray LaMontagne,Hank Jr., Led Zepplin, The Beatles, Waylon, Black Eyed Peas, Buffett, Zac Brown Band, Hootie, Munford & Sons, Norah Jones, Jamie Foxx.....
ah. dangit.

No comments: