Friday, January 22, 2010

TWINS!

so, a while back i reported that my friend, niki, was pregnant! well, not only is she pregnant, she's PREGNANT WITH TWINS! holy canoly. 2 times. they found out yesterday that they are having 2 boys!! i'm so excited for them! the two little rowdy boys will be making their way into this world in june! i can't wait!
i swear, there's something in the water.
my twin cousins are both preggo too! we're so excited that they're adding to our already amazing, growing family. one of the twins is pregnant with twins! whaaa? that's not supposed to happen! aren't they so cute!? laura, on the left is preggo with boy and girl twins and leslie, on the right, is preggo with a precious little boy, Shaffer :) they're due in may and june!

well, i have twins too!!!

their names are nike & moto.

i love these twins with my whole heart. they've brought me such joy in the past. they have brought me tears of joy and tears of hurt. they've brought me some of the toughest times and some of the happiest, most proud moments of my life. like family does, they stick with me and i'm loyal to them. we hang out often and have a great relationship. i only look forward to what the future holds for me and my twins.

nike & moto,

please play nice tomorrow morning.

it'll be a long day, but it'll be so worth it.

love,

your crazy mama

1 comment:

The Doss Blog said...

I'm confused...what is moto?