Monday, August 31, 2009

confessional.

i have a confession to make.
hi, my name is mwood, and i absolutely, positively, affirmatively (and any other adverb that describes "for certain") L-O-V-E FALL!!!

this past weekend, i spent 4 amazing days in my favorite spot - the great smoky mountains! i will blog more on that when i get all of my pictures gathered up from the various cameras i stole to take along on hikes, out and about in gatlinburg, and to capture forever memories of my precious grandparents and cousins.

anyway.
when i was white knuckling the chair atop a mountain at my grandparents house before j and meg had to drag me to the car, i was enjoying crisp 70 degree air, smelling the intoxicating aromas, and gazing at the mountains that all spell out F-A-L-L!!!!

i had to actually go in to walgreen's last week (ugh!) and almost tripped when i saw fall decorations!!! it made my little heart a-flutter!
here are a few reasons i heart fall.....

FALL LEAVES




BANANA NUT BREAD (fall is the only time i like it...)


FUN WREATHS

FALL CANDLES - i could literally burn them year 'round



TENNESSEE FOOTBALL





RUNNING



CAMP FIRES AND S'MORES



MUMS



PLAID



COFFEE DATES



PUMPKINS AND THE PUMPKIN PATCH



COZY SWEATERS, HATS, & SCARVES



A YUMMY BOWL OF CHILI



HARVEST



UGGS!



FUNNY SCARECROWS


October 17th - 21st - J's FALL BREAK!

.....just to name a few.....

1 comment:

PinkSass said...

While I totally prefer summer. I do love a lot of same things about fall!