Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1, 2, 3 Awww....

A few posts ago, I did a "25 Things" survey about me... Well, another "25 Things" has emerged from the cyber world about us! Welcome to getting to know Mr. & Mrs. Wood a bit better. I know you're thrilled.

♥ What are your middle names? Katherine Lenderman & Shane

♥ How long have you been together? "been together" for 2.5 years and married for almost 1!

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? some years... we go way back to the Baptist Church in Gould, AR; he dated my best friend in high school; I worked for his step-mom at a boutique in Dumas; we went to church together at FBC, Dumas .... yea - we go way back.

♥ Who asked who out? hahaha - we had myspace dates and then he came to visit me in Nashville. He was done-zo after that :)

♥ How old are each of you? I’m 26 he’s 28 - old enough to know better, still too young to care.

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? mine - she lives up the street.

♥ Do you have any children together? yes, one little white puppy - her name is Lily

♥ What about pets? no, Lily is a human.

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? me always wanting to "go" and he has to study

♥ Did you go to the same school? went to good old DHS

♥ Are you from the same home town? Good ole Dumas

♥ Who is smarter? Depends on the topic.... Math - he's got me. English - I've got him. General everyday stuff - he's got me. Street smarts - I win. hahaaa (this is purely my opinion - he may say different)

♥ Who is more sensitive? probably me

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Tin Roof for lunch - with BenPants

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Jamaica - can I go back, please?

♥ Who has the craziest exes? craziest? him. hahaaa those AK gals are no joke.

♥ Who has the worse temper? Him - I'm calm, cool, and collected. ;-)

♥ Who does the cooking? Mostly me but he's the griller

♥ Who is more social? we're both social - I just seem to always want to be social. He and my Dad say my middle name is "go"

♥ Who is the neat-freak? I am a transformed neat freak, thanks to him. I think he did it on purpose.

♥ Who is more stubborn? He is.

♥ Who hogs the bed? Lily

♥ Who wakes up earlier? I'm the alarm setter.

♥ Where was your first date? Old Spaghetti Factory

♥ Who has the bigger family? mine

♥ Do you get flowers often? I got flowers just the other day :)

♥ How do you spend the holidays? in the car. we have lots of ground to cover.

♥ Who is more jealous? I'm jealous of this girl friend called textbook.

♥ How long did it take to get serious? not long -

♥ Who eats more? he does. he's bigger.

♥ Who does/ did the laundry? me

♥ Who’s better with the computer? he's better at the software and hardware, I'm better at the web. I win. haha

I answered these - it'd be funny to see Justin's answers....

No comments: