Monday, August 25, 2008

Back To School.

On this first day of school, let me toot my husband's horn a little...

As most of you know, Justin served our country in the Air Force for 6 years and got out not long ago. So, unlike most of us - he's getting started with college a little bit later. He's one of those "non-traditional" students - if you will. I am so very proud of him for his drive and motivation to go to school while having a job and other obligations - me. :) I didn't realize how easy I had it in college. I went to class..... took a nap..... went to another classs..... took another nap and waited tables. It's an entirely different ball game for Justin. He works from 7am-4pm and then goes to class until 10pm. It makes me tired just thinking about it; but, it will be worth it in the end. Keep us in your prayers as he starts back for another semester! I


Since we rarely see each other when Justin is in school - we went to the Melting Pot for our "Last Supper" until Christmas. hahaa
I love you and am so proud of you, Justin!
We enjoyed our coffee cocktails just as much as dinner!

OMG - Yin and Yang is the best!

No comments: